in accordance with articles 13-14 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”)
NAUTICA RINO di Vittorino Casari (Tax Code and VAT No. 00131030983), with registered office in Via delle Pozzette 25080 Soiano del Lago – Brescia, on behalf of Vittorino Casari, as Data Controller of the personal data (“Nautica Rino” or “Data Controller”), informs you that, pursuant to articles 13-14 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR“), your data will be processed with the methods and for the purposes below.
1. Purpose of the processing
Nautica Rino will process only the data strictly necessary to carry out its professional assignment – including the drawing up of legal documents, if necessary – and to fulfil consequent legal, fiscal and contractual obligations, including banking and economic-financial data.
2. Processing method
Your data may be processed both in paper form and with computer and data transmission methods (including the use of portable devices, magnetic, electronic or digital transmission media). The processing operations are those indicated by the GDPR, specifically: collection, registration, organisation, retention, consultation, processing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blockage, communication, deletion and destruction of the data. In order to ensure the traceability of all the data processing operations, clearly defined archiving and search procedures have been adopted. Data processed by computer and paper methods are protected by suitable security measures.
3. Subjects that process the data
Your data may be processed by our employees and internal collaborators, who will be appointed as authorised subjects and provided with specific and detailed instructions so that the data are processed in full compliance with the GDPR and the current regulations. Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination conducted in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated – for reasons strictly connected to the contractual relations undertaken with you – to the following categories of third-party subjects:
- professionals and consultants who deliver services functional to the above indicated purposes;
- credit and insurance institutes that deliver services functional to the above indicated purposes;
- subjects that process the data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- legal or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- transport companies;
- administrative or public entities;
- supervisory bodies (such as IVASS, the Institute for the Supervision of Insurance);
- subjects to which the communication is mandatory under the law for carrying out the aforementioned purposes.
Your data may be made accessible to subjects outside the EU only if required for the execution of the professional assignment and respecting appropriate security measures.
4. Limitation on the retention of the data
Your data, subject to processing for the above indicated purposes, shall be retained for the period strictly necessary for the performance of the professional assignment and, thereafter, for the time in which the Data Controller is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, laid down by laws or regulations and, in any case, for a maximum period of ten years, after which they shall be deleted.
5. Consequences of a failure to communicate the data
Any refusal to provide the data required to fulfil the aforementioned requirements or subsequent processing shall make it impossible for Nautica Rino to carry out the professional assignment, as well as the impossibility of fulfilling the connected regulatory obligations (for example, fulfilments linked to the keeping of accounting and tax records), with the consequent failure to complete any contractual relationship.
6. Rights of the person concerned
As the person concerned, you are granted the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR to obtain:
i – confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
ii – access to your data to check the category of the data processed, the processing methods and the intended recipients to which the data are communicated;
iii – the correction or, when required, the supplementing of the data;
iv – the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which retention is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which the data is collected or subsequently processed;
v – the limitation on the data processing;
vi – opposition to the processing for valid reasons, including for direct marketing purposes;
vii – the portability of the data to another Data Controller;
viii – a complaint to the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it)
7. Methods of exercising the rights
The rights referred to in points i – vii indicated above may be exercised by sending:
- a recorded delivery letter to NAUTICA RINO at the registered office in Via delle Pozzette 25080 Soiano del Lago – Brescia IT .
8. Data Controller, Data Manager (if appointed) and Data Processers
The Data Controller is NAUTICA RINO with registered/operational office in Via delle Pozzette 25080 Soiano del Lago – Brescia – IT.
The updated list of data managers (if appointed) and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user send to their computer (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to be retransmitted to the same websites on any subsequent visit by the same user.
In other words, a minimum amount of information will be inserted, in the form of cookies saved in the directory used by the web browser on the devices (computer, notebooks, tablets, smartphones) of users who visit the Website. Our cookies enable the preferences entered to be stored and the use of the services and content provided by the Website to be analysed, for the purpose of optimising the navigation experience and the services offered.
On visiting the Website, cookies may be received both from the (provider of the) Website and from another website that installs cookies through the former (so-called “third parties”). The management of the information collected by third parties is governed by the respective advisories, to which reference should be made.
The Website only uses so-called analytical cookies (“analytics”): these are used directly by the Website provider to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the Website. This information shall be used in anonymous statistical analyses for the purpose of improving the use of the Website, to make its contents more interesting and responsive to the wishes of the user.
These are similar to the so-called technical cookies, the installation which does not require the prior consent of the users. For all other types of cookies, consent can be given by the user in one or more of the following ways: by means of specific configurations of the browser or the respective computer programmes used to navigate the pages that make up the Website; by means of changing the settings in the use of third-party services. Both of these solutions could prevent the user from accessing or displaying parts of the Website.
The Website only uses the following cookies: _ga – persistent – used to distinguish the users – required for the Google Analytics third-party service. They last for 2 years.
Management of cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept the cookies by using the settings of their browser. A guide to the most popular browsers is given below.
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Click on the Chrome settings menu in the browser’s toolbar at the side of the URL entry window for navigation
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Content settings”
- In the “Cookies” section, it is possible to change the following cookies settings: Enable local data saving Modify local data only until closure of the browser Prevent websites from imposing cookies Block third-party cookies and website data Manage exceptions for certain internet sites Delete one or all cookies
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the Firefox settings menu in the browser’s toolbar at the side of the URL entry window for navigation
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Contents settings”
- In the “Tracking” section, it is possible to change the following cookies settings:
- Request websites not to carry out any tracking
- Communicate to websites the willingness to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of the personal data
- From the “History” section, it is possible:
- After enabling “Use personalised settings”, select ‘accept third-party cookies’ (always, from most visited websites, or never) and retain them for a determined period (until expiry, on closure of Firefox or ask every time)
- Remove individual stored cookies
- Open the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click on the Tools button and choose Internet Options
- Fare click sulla scheda Privacy e nella sezione Impostazioni modificare il dispositivo di scorrimento in funzione dell’azione desiderata per i cookie:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of the websites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position in order not to block or allow all cookies, then press on Websites, in the Website Address box, enter an internet site and then press Block or Allow
- Open the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and press on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari should accept cookies from internet sites.
- To display which sites have stored cookies, click on Details
- For further information, visit the dedicate page.
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Open the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose from among the various options: “Never”, “Of third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on settings then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and Data
- Open the Opera Browser
- Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the website that is being visited: third-party cookies and those sent by a domain other than that being visited will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: no cookies will ever be saved
How to disable third-party services cookies
- Google services: to disable cookies generated by Google Analytics
- Browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics